· IW Newsletter: informing about news, new members, ongoing projects of members and activities from the network
· IW European Funding Navigator: regular update on European funding programmes and open call for proposals
· IW Event Calendar: list of conferences, fairs and other events in the science community and the forest-based sector
· IW General Assembly: annual meeting of the network, co-hosted by IW and a member organisation, usually with a 2-days programme including a social dinner and an excursion. Possibilities for members to disseminate research results and projects (posters, presentations). Optional hybrid format will be explored.
· IW webinars: new online format to engage with members in regular intervals.
· Project meetings and advisory boards: Members can gain insight into ongoing consortia as external guests or advisors (by invitation).
Information on demand
· IW Contact database: detailed address book of IW’s multiple contacts from conferences, meetings, projects, proposals, EU stakeholders and national actors. Reference for partnering requests from members.
· IW Project database: list of past and ongoing European projects under various funding schemes with topics of relevance to the forest-based sector, categorized according to various keywords, including data on funding amounts and participating organisations. Excerpts are provided on request.
· Sharing and dissemination of project progress and results
· Advice and partner search within the network during proposal preparation
Information about/from your organisation
· Announcement of your membership and news from your organization in the InnovaWood members newsletter
· Permission to use of InnovaWood logo on your website and in marketing materials
· Your requests circulated to the network, e.g., job postings, announcement of your events or training offers, requests to participate in surveys, etc.
· Forwarding of your contact data in case of suitable requests
· Helping to push visibility of your social media channels