Three bodies are designated to organise the functioning of the InnovaWood Network: the General Assembly, the Executive Board and the Management Board.
The General Assembly
The General Assembly consists of all the members of InnovaWood.
According to the statutes of InnovaWood, the General Assembly:
- takes strategic decisions on the policies and activities of InnovaWood from proposals made through the Executive Board
- elects the President, the Vice-President, the members of the Executive Board and the Division Coordinators
- endorses the appointment of the Secretary General
- meets at least once a year
The Executive Board
The Executive Board comprises the President, four Executive Directors and the Secretary General.
According to the statutes of InnovaWood, the Executive Board:
- is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operation of InnovaWood
- controls the budgets
- proposes any necessary decisions or actions for the development of InnovaWood
The Management Board
The Management Board was established to coordinate the present and future activities of the network in the Forestry, Wood and Furniture sector chain and to prepare the long-term strategy of InnovaWood. The Management Board is comprised of the Members of the InnovaWood Executive Board together with the Divisional Coordinators and up to five representatives of other European stakeholders co-opted by the Board. At least two of the co-opted members shall be representatives from European Industry Federations/ Associations.
The Management Board is responsible for:
- proposing relevant activities in support of the forestry, wood and furniture chain
- reviewing proposals and recommendations from members for activities
- reviewing the progress of InnovaWood
- making recommendations to the Executive Board for the future development of InnovaWood