SHAPE YOUR SUSTAINABILITY TOOLS
– and let your tools shape you
Uppsala is Sweden’s fourth largest city with a population of 190 000 inhabitants. Unique cultural treasures and an exciting history are to be found in the city of knowledge and inspiration. Uppsala has retained its small-town charm while offering a big city’s selection of shops, restaurants and other entertainment.
Uppsala has many historical attractions. Among the most famous are:
• Uppsala cathedral, the largest cathedral in Scandinavia.
• One of Sweden’s eldest botanical gardens
• A unique anatomical theatre built in the 1600’s
• The Linnaeus Garden
• Uppsala Castle from the mid-1500's
However, Uppsala is not only known for its traditions. Today Uppsala is a dynamic industrial and commercial city where knowledge, ideas and entrepreneurship are at the centre. The city’s geographical location with only 30 minutes to Stockholm-Arlanda international airport and 40 minutes to Stockholm has made Uppsala an attractive place for meetings.