We are pleased to announce that the 12th InnovaWood General Assembly will take place in Tulln/Vienna.
When? 24-25 April 2014
Where? UFT, BOKU University, Wood K-plus in Tulln/Danube
Registration deadline: Deadline 14th April 2014
The event offers an interesting programme including:
- InnovaWood General Assembly plenary meeting
- InnovaWood Divisions Strategy implementation workshops
- Poster exhibition of your research projects
- Guided tour of BOKU Institute Wood Science and Technology and Wood K plus institute research facilities
- Official dinner and evening event at a unique location
- Company visit to the R&D headquarters of Egger and a particle board mill visit
More information on programme here.
A poster session has been added to the programme in order to provide you the opportunity to dessiminate and present your research results during the GA. You are invited to present technological solutions and innovations, which you are proud of, and which show that our sector is an important player in the promising green economy. More on poster call here.
For download the registration form and more information on travel and accommodation click here.
NOTE. Hotel rooms have been prebooked at competitive prices. Please make sure your room reservation is made before 10th April. Transport from the airport to the meeting place and back to the airport will be organised by InnovaWood and is included in the registration fee. The meeting finishes on Friday afternoon in order to offer you the possibility to combine it with a weekend trip in Vienna.